What a year it’s been! As 2023 ends, I look back with much aloha and gratitude for the many people who have made such a difference in my writing life.
Mahalo nui loa …
- to the amazing writers, artists, and filmmakers who shared their manaʻo here on my blog this past year. Their accomplishments and hard work continue to inspire us!
- to the many wonderful writing friends, critique partners, and mentors, especially at Writing Barn’s Courage to Create community, my aloha always. You are a source of encouragement and wisdom I know I can count on.
- to my computer gurus, Vicki and Steve Palmquist of Winding Oak, for your patience and tech genius.
- to my awesome agent, James MacGowan of BookEnds Literary, for believing in me. Team James all the way!
- To my husband, Tim, and my daughters, Kalikolehua, Kawehionalani, and Kaleonani, for supporting me in everything I do. And to my little moʻopuna, Haliʻa and Laʻakea, for being an endless source of childhood wonder and stories.
I look forward to sharing more interviews and book reviews by Native Hawaiian, Polynesian and Hawaiʻi-based creatives. And look for good news in the coming year about my upcoming writing projects! Aloha from our ʻohana to yours! See you in January!